Strategic Indirect Tax Directors Forum 2018
- Mon 5th Feb 2018
- 8:30 am - 6:00 pm CET
This marcus evans indirect tax conference will gather corporate tax professionals to network and discuss the common challenges they face on the international arena with respect to VAT, customs duties as well as other types of indirect tax.
Richard Asquith Avalara’s VP of Global VP Indirect Tax will cover some of the barriers and hurdles to Brexit, which trade model the UK might favour as well as the VAT implications in a post Brexit world.
- Prepare for “real time” reporting requirements
- Exchange audit experiences in various countries
- Pick up new insights on automation and tax technology
- Explore robotics in indirect tax: Innovation and process efficiency
- Prepare for the new GCC VAT regime
Attend this premier forum for indirect tax experts to benchmark and see different successful approaches to solving common issues.