Strategic Indirect Tax & VAT Compliance
- Thu 13th Sep 2018
- 8:30 am - 4:30 pm CEST
- Rotterdam, Netherlands
In the world of constantly emerging challenges, the greater complexity of organisational structures and the geography of business operations make control, compliance and optimisation of indirect tax management increasingly difficult to manage.
TBM’s 3rd annual conference will bring you the opportunity to discuss with other tax professionals across different industries a broad range of current topics focusing on key challenges within different areas of indirect tax such as:
- Spain’s SII real-time electronic VAT reporting system
- VAT implications of transfer pricing adjustments
- Indirect tax management in the digitalised world
- Action VAT plan – On the road to the Single VAT Area
- VAT control framework – How to detect, manage and improve
- Discussing Brexit and implications on VAT and Customs
- New VAT regime in GCC – Doing business with Saudi Arabia or UAE and the first implications regarding VAT
Richard Asquith Avalara’s VP Global Indirect Tax will be giving a Brexit VAT update covering:
- Is Brexit still certain?
- Potential exit timetables for Brexit
- Likely trading models
- VAT implications
- What planning and mitigation can businesses take now
We look forward to seeing you at Strategic Indirect Tax & VAT Compliance on 13 September.
Strategic Indirect Tax & VAT ComplianceRotterdam