International Indirect Tax Summit 2018
- Tue 2nd Oct 2018
- 8:30 am - 2:00 pm BST
- Ham Yard Hotel, 1 Ham Yard, London W1D 7DT, United Kingdom
Sign up today for International Indirect Tax Summit 2018
Avalara’s free annual tax summit is back in London on the 2nd October 2018 and we would love to see you there!
If you are a business selling cross-border then this is the must attend event of the year. You will hear the latest on the ever-changing tax landscape.
Previous summit attendees of include tax analysts, accountants, CPAs, directors, controllers, CEOs and other c-level executives.
The International Indirect Tax Summit 2018 has been given official CPD accreditation by the CPD Service, delegates will be awarded points for attending.
Hear how industry leaders are managing their international growth, avoiding compliance pitfalls, and staying ahead of the tax man!
Rita de la Feria – Chair of Tax Law | Leeds University
EU VAT Fraud
- Rita will be discussing how the last decade has witnessed significant intensification of anti-tax fraud policy within Europe. With the size of VAT fraud across Europe said to be at its highest ever. It is therefore unsurprising that the last few years have seen a strengthening of VAT anti-fraud policy across most Member States.
Richard Asquith – VP Global Indirect Tax | Avalara
International VAT update
- Customs Union and Brexit
- New VAT regimes
- Split payments and other anti-fraud measures
Kid Misso – Senior Director of Solution Consulting | Avalara
Digital tax revolution
- An update of the global trend towards real-time, electronic transactional reporting
- How can organisations prepare to meet these obligations
- What Avalara is doing to help our customers support the digital tax revolution
Michael Cameron – MTD for Business Programme | HMRC
Making Tax Digital
- Michael will discuss how and why HMRC is launching MTD, an ambitious plan to turn HMRC into one of the most digitally advanced tax administrations in the world.
International Indirect Tax Summit 2017 highlights
Register below to attend our free summit
Please register for the event by completing the form below. Please be advised that seating is limited and allocated on a first come first served basis.
International Indirect Tax Summit 2018Ham Yard Hotel
1 Ham Yard
London W1D 7DT