Avatax Training – London 2018
- Wed 24th Oct 2018
- 8:30 am - 6:00 pm BST
- 1 America Square, 17 Crosswall, London EC3N 2LB
This one-day training will be hosted by Avalara’s Global Senior Manager of Customer Success Training, Stefan Kim.
Following the training, enjoy a networking reception of cocktails and canapes.
Once again, we are offering this event completely free to our Avatax Customers. However, spaces are extremely limited so please be sure to register today.
Who should attend? Anyone who needs to use Avatax to automate tax calculation and compliance for your business.
How much? Nothing! This event is completely free to customers.
- Full day of classroom-style, interactive training with Avalara expert Stefan Kim
- Increase your proficiency and save time managing Avatax
- Gain practical skills to help you get the most out of Avatax
- Learn the basics of US Sales and Use Tax Compliance and how AvaTax works. During the session we will provide an overview of ongoing tax profile maintenance and best practices for identifying and resolving nexus, varying taxability, exemption, and registration exposures. Throughout the course of the presentation we will also work to dispel common compliance myths and provide in-depth insight into the impact of the South Dakota vs Wayfair Supreme Court ruling
|Registration / welcome refreshments||8:30 am||9:00 am|
|Opening remarks||9:00 am||9:15 am|
|Fundamentals of Sales Tax, Wakefield Research Report||9:15 am||11:15 am|
|Refreshment break and networking||11:15 am||11:30 am|
|Impact of South Dakota vs Wayfair – Supreme Court Ruling||11:30 am||12:30 pm|
|Networking lunch||12:30 pm||1:30 pm|
|How AvaTax works, identifying and resolving tax profile exposure, reports and reconciliation||1:30 pm||5:00 pm|
|Refreshment break||5:00 pm||5:15 pm|
|Tour of resources, reducing audit risk||5:15 pm||6:00 pm|
|Networking reception at the Sky Garden: Enjoy drinks and canapes, network with peers, speak more in-depth with Stefan and Rachel, meet the Avalara EMEA team||6:00 pm||8:30 pm|
Avatax Training – London 20181 America Square
London EC3N 2LB
This event is now fully booked. Please contact Jocelyn Rein to be added to the waiting list. firstname.lastname@example.org