International VAT for Dummies: Filing and compliance
If you haven’t had time to read all of International VAT for Dummies from cover to cover don’t worry. Join Matthew Harrison one of co-authors of the International VAT for Dummies to discuss the final chapter filing and compliance.
Matthew will spell out the basic processes for VAT filings, including when and what to file, how often to file it, how VAT impacts invoicing, how exchange rates enter the picture, and what happens when you don’t comply.
This webinar will cover:
- Understanding the basic compliance process
- Exploring the country‐specific regulations
- Knowing when, what, and how to file and pay
- Generating compliant invoices
- Dealing with exchange rates
- Facing the consequences of non-compliance