Saudi Arabia VAT rating update
The Saudi Arabian tax office (GAZT) has provided further details on the VAT zero-rating and exemptions of a number of supplies. These include:
- High-purity supplies of gold and silver precious metals
- Medical supplies provided by the Ministry of Health
- Issuance, transfer, or receipt of finance services, including loans, credit cards, mortgages, finance leases, banknotes and bank accounts
- Provisions of credit or life insurance contracts
- Rental of residential real estate
Join Philippe Norré, Head, KPMG and Colin Matthews, Avalara for a short webinar to run through the latest VAT developments in Saudi Arabia.
Watch VAT in Saudi Arabia: New draft legislation and regulations part I on demand now.
Click for free Saudi VAT info